We’re pleased to announce and want to congratulate this year’s Elite Honor Roll award recipients!
Fairfield Medical Center – Lancaster, OH (Four time winner)
Beaumont Health System – Royal Oak, MI (Three time winner)
Texas Health Resources – Arlington, TX (Three time winner)
Baystate Health – Springfield, MA (First time winner)
Rush University Medical Center – Chicago, IL (First time winner)
This is the fifth year of our annual Healthcare Recruitment Metrics Benchmark Study. Throughout the last 5 years, we have worked with 350+ hospitals collecting and analyzing recruitment metrics and best practices.
How did they win?
- They outperformed their peers in our 25 Key Recruitment Metrics Performance Index (a combination of key metrics from five performance areas: Responsiveness, Process Efficiency, Productivity, Cost, and Quality of Hire):
- Honor Roll recipients performed in the top half of the Benchmark Study in at least 75% of the 25 Key Metrics.
- They used their Recruitment Team’s Scorecard to manage their business and build a culture using data & fact.
- They demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous improvement and lifelong learning.
- They implemented innovative solutions to improve key metrics and drive cost savings for their organizations.
Over the next few months, we will spotlight the Best Practices these organizations have implemented and how it has improved their performance!
Now, more than ever, it is critical for healthcare recruitment organizations to objectively quantify how they streamline processes to reduce costs, improve patient safety and reduce patient errors!
If you missed our live Healthcare Recruitment Metrics Benchmark Study Results webinar last week, we invite you to watch the Recorded Session to learn how these organizations achieved Elite performance status.
I hope you are having a Perfect Week