CONGRATULATIONS to each of our six 2012 ‘Elite Honor Roll’ Healthcare Recruitment Organizations!
- Abrazo Health Care, Phoenix, AZ
- Beaumont Health System, Royal Oak, MI
- Spectrum Health. Grand Rapids, MI
- Riverside Medical Center, Kankakee, IL
- Texas Health Resources, Arlington, TX
- Fairfield Medical Center, Lancaster, OH
These 6 organizations represent the very top performers in our 2012 Healthcare Recruitment Metrics Benchmark Study which included data from over 80 participants.
Our rigorous qualification criteria included:
- Performing within the top 75th percentile in key areas including productivity, responsiveness and efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to quantify cost savings and ROI to key stakeholders
- Demonstrated evidence of streamlining HR/recruitment processes to reduce Time-to-Fill and improve quality of service!
It is also important to note that all of these organizations embarked on a Lean Transformation Journey to achieve these results. These six organizations had the dedication (and stamina!) to develop continuous improvement initiatives to achieve superior overall performance with respect to productivity, responsiveness and process efficiency!
Now more than ever, it is critical that healthcare recruitment organizations objectively quantify how they are streamlining processes to reduce costs, improve patient safety and reduce patient errors!
We are hard at work collecting 2012 performance data for our 2013 Elite Honor Roll!
If you are interested, please contact us.