Q & A with their Recruitment Leaders!
Bonnie Kriescher, Vice President Human Resources, Workforce Planning and Staffing, and Matt Pattelli, Manager – Strategic Staffing, recently facilitated a fantastic webinar for our healthcare recruitment community.
They discussed Advocate’s Lean Transformation Journey from a decentralized site based model to a centralized, LEAN recruitment model that:
- Aligned site-based Staffing Consultants to manage hiring needs and the candidate experience.
- Created a Talent Acquisition Specialist team of experts to source, screen and present the most qualified candidates to the site Staffing Consultants and hiring managers for consideration.
Their journey . . . and its results are impressive, to say the least:
- #1 ranked hospital system in our LEAN Human Capital Healthcare Recruitment Metrics Benchmark Study.
- One of only 6 systems that made our ‘Elite Honor Roll in 2011’.
- Only hospital system to rank in the top 75th percentile in all 11 key performance metrics!
Based on the overwhelming size of this audience, we were not able to answer all the questions folks had. I invited Bonnie and Matt back to answer some questions that were left on the table.
Check out the recorded podcast!
It contains some very valuable information for anyone seeking to migrate to an optimized, Lean recruitment model. Thanks, Bonnie & Matt, for taking the time to answer these questions.
I hope everyone is having a Perfect Week & A Perfect Day!